Chief Financial Officer
Primary location: Pirkkala, Finland
BD headquarters in Pirkkala, near Tampere area, where you will find an extremely beautiful natural environment accompanied, great sports opportunities, superb health and education systems and an incredibly safe and secure atmosphere, and, in Finland, pretty much everybody speaks English.
To cope with increasing demand, we are looking for a highly motivated, true team player and qualified Chief Financial Officer. This is a new position with primary focus to drive financial operations with specific emphasis on strict cash flow control, profit maximization, cost control and adherence to all legislative and corporate reporting requirements. Support will also be needed by the CEO regarding the exciting acquisition programme that is forecasted. There are already four group companies and this is forecasted to grow rapidly.
The ideal candidate will have logical, analytical and financially astute mind as well as demonstrable experience of budgetary control. They should have knowledge of process manufacturing and of the automotive sector (OEM and Replacement channels) and experience of turnaround & change management situations. Additionally, experience of working in international environments and an appreciation of new trends and developments in automation, manufacturing execution systems and “SMART” factory process management would be an advantage.
Why join us?
At BD you will find a vibrant working environment with an emphasis on delivery of world class solutions. Your co-workers are talented, enthusiastic and most importantly, awesome people! We value fellowship, continuous improvement, simplicity and responsibility & we really want to take care of our employees. BD is a rapidly expanding Company and active in several potential acquisitions which could lead to further opportunities for those senior financial managers with aspirations to become a CEO in the foreseeable future. For the past seven years we have been growing rapidly and the future looks great!
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform continuous risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Motivate, train and supervise all financial team members
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Advise the CEO in acquisition/JV and strategic planning
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience at CFO level in an SME or larger organization
- Professional financial qualifications
- Excellent communications in English (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills
An advantage would be:
- A second language (especially Finnish)
- Direct experience of high volume tire manufacturing
- International experience
Send your application and CV (including current remuneration details) by 31.03.2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: HR & Communications Manager Liisa Lindström-Varis +35840 703 9958
on 21th and 23th of March between 11:30-13